Monday, January 18, 2010

last post?

18/01/10 Monday 4:24pm

Hi guys(whoever that reads this blog). haven't been updating for quite awhile. life's a total boredom. yeah but blame it on no one else. it's myself who refused to go out with friends. sorry to those who i've rejected :P anyways. i don't know how to explain but i'm actually not expecting school to start because it seems to me that a few other kranjians are going NJC too.. don't get me wrong but i really wanted to go somewhere foreign to start afresh. there's many spots that i wanted to hide.. the past that i don't want to mention it anymore. but, it's okay still. i'll be strong! since God has already fulfill his promise, i'll fulfill mine too. gotta get edusave scholarship on sunday @ unity sec. withdrawing those money. yes all. money can't satisfy me.. so what's the use of keeping so much money inside my bank? anyway, ER programme this year would be more tiring and challenging for me. but since it's a challenge, no reason to back off right? (plus i've already signed that committment) gotta be a FULL-TIME ranger from on onwards. A ranger that shines for God. :) oh yes, i've also sold myself to KSJ as a SNCO. so this means i've to attend training on sat, attend SJAB events, attend service on sat, attend ERs on sunday. WOW. busy 2010. stressed.. i wonder if choosing NJC was a correct choice. :( STRESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haiz.. ..

will be going for JLTA camp this march 4d3n $100 and Cebu phillipines mission trip $500-800? T.T anyways, God will provide :)
2009 hasn't been a good year as i'd been busy with my os and emoing. so, i shall clear off my debts in 2010!! time to serve, seriously.

sometimes i feel that as a Christian, it really restricts alot of my freedom and personal rights. E.g. i cannot play poker with friends, have to be sensitive when i'm talking to friends, cannot go out with guys alone.. even when thanksgiving i always am afraid what my peers will think of me. but when i think of salvation, that perfect gift, i'll tell myself that it's all worth it.

10 more days to school reopen for jc1. :( wanted to play longer.. sigh. don't think will be blogging anymore and will be clozing down this blog 1 day before school reopens. so this means i cannot watch hai pai tian xin anymore!! argh.. T.T


i seriously hope i can find new friends in jc1 because i don't want to live in the past. let history be history.


4.43pm. ^^

No comments: