Wednesday, December 9, 2009

3 more days to HK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thursday 10.12.09 12:22pm

yucks
i'm going crazy!!! holidays are a total rubbish to me cause i'm seriously slacking! although i'm currently working ( as private tutor ) but the dates and time are so unstable! an hour for like $15 is cool but the duration is like only 2 hours?!! so super short and i don't know what to do next. woke up super early yesterday and went to cck stadium to swim (on an empty stomach!) it was super disturbing cause i'm having stomach cramps. sun tanned and i rested on the ground. guess what. i was so tired that i've dozzed off unintentionally! to my surprise, the skin on my elbows tore MADLY today!!! T.T gotta stop sun tanning if i wan to prevent any skin cancer :(

after swimming, went to yewtee to buy lunch. guess what, it rained so heavily and i've just finished bathing!!goodness.... called daddy and he drove me home =.= went out again at around 2:40pm to go to jeremiah's house to tutor him science. hais. the process was rubbish. he was easily distratced and kept talking to me about maple story and stuff. i had to REN and force a smile to continue teaching. 2 hours passed like housefly. i don't think he benefitted from it anyway. p4 syllabus was weird. gotta change my method of teaching! :) brainstorming on it later. there's another make up session tomorrow cause i'll be at hk next week. yup.

called nanny house yesterday to look for xinee. apparently she had left for a cruise. (WITHOUT TELLING ME !!) i still thought i could start a session with her asap! she's going to hk on the same date as me. sigh. how am i going to tutor her then? :( mummy's a liar, a promise breaker, an everything!!! she promised to let me work for her $5 an hour today and tomorrow but she changed her mind yesterday! was super mad thus quarrelled with her. she thought i only want money thus wanted to give me $100. crazy. i then don't want her money. i only want to earn my OWN money.

crazy world!! gonna pack my luggage and play maplesea later. lazy to do anything. gotta find a job with michelle once i return from HK! IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!! ( daddy is also crazy. he don't allow me to find a job!!! ) but i heck le. i'm rotting like madness!!! argh!
gonna swim tomorrow morning and go for tutoring. :)

ultra madness!!

No comments: