Friday, December 11, 2009

this world is crazy

friday 11/12/09 10:37pM

36 hours to HK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
woolala!
going to hk soon!! haha. just received an email from gu zhang about our plans in hk. it's a long list and i could see "breakfast", "lunch" and "dinner" being planned!! wakakaka!! :D:D can't wait to..... *anticipating*
anyway, went to jeremiah's house again today to tutor him science. went there by myself!! took lrt to pending and walked to his house. scorching sun!! his mother wasn't in. -.- i was super scared of his dog thus had to ask him to lock the dog inside their room. sorry arh. :( the dog too BIG!! :( his mind wasn't right. he kept thinking of maplestory etc and kept asking me to give him my acc! =.+!! *exasperated!* anyway, left the house 5 minutes earlier since his mum wasn't in :x!! took lrt to lot 1 then mrt to boon lay. went jurong point to look for jobs. sigh. walked for 1 hr++ finally applied for 2 jobs and 2 more still considering whether to call tomorrow. the pay is abit low la. but it's okay. :) hope they'll call me asap before i leave for HK!!! :( reached yewtee and bought dinner home! bought the marcroni since the uncle kept pestering me. super little lar. i think i nid to eat like 3 bowls then enough. =.= scam my money!! played maple etc. mum and dad came home from JB and bought super many things!! mum bought 2 shirts for me. $30++ worth of chocolates from action city!!! (don't even think about it!) ahah. :)

i think my dad's the best father in the world!! he sponcered the trip to HK ( though at first my grandma said she would sponcer ) $3k plus!! plus he changed money for us about $400! i got $200/$400!! WAKAKAKAA!! $.$ he said he's getting his bonus tomorrow thus my mum dragged him along to JB to buy stuff + shopping. poor daddy! HAHAHA! sunday morning he would have to wake up early as us to drive us and grandma etc to changi airport!! o.O!!

anyway, my scholarship letter came a few weeks ago. daddy opened my letter!! luckily inside never reveal the amount i'll be getting :D! another letter came yesterday and my dad opened it too!!! =.= inside says i would receive $200. dad thought it's myscholarship =.=. it's the EAGLES award bursary. haha my scholarship would be $500. total $700!! :D will be keeping it a secret. not intending to let my parents know if not.................. shhh... :x my dad won't allow me to work and my mum would find ways to scam my money!! :xxx

woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HKHKHKHKHK!!!!!!!!!!! :D

No comments: