Saturday, December 5, 2009

Trust in Him

saturday 5.12.09 11.30pm

hmph.

hasn't been blogging the past few days cause i had nothing much to talk about. atc has commenced officially today. gave it a miss cause something happened at home. my grandfather passed away on 3rd dec 10.26pm. it was a total shock to all of us cause a phone call at around 9++pm startled almost the entire family. i wasn't very close to my grandfather(mother side) but i still had memories with him. i remember him giving me money when i was young and us eating the nuts during cny. he was still perfectly healthy this year's cny. and now.. i'm sure God is in control of everything. my grandfather had gone home to be with the Lord. :)
went to the casket tonight. just came back just now. tired.

i've finally found my jobs ( yes, JOBS )
applied for a restaurant job $5/hour but they haven call me.
tutoring my cousin p5 science $15 an hour next wed onwards :)
tutoring xinee p6 psle maths $5 an hour next thursday :DD ( yes i know the fee....... ) :x
*maid* job ---> do house work at home $5 per day ^^
gonna still find other jobs to keep me richer :D:D:D
maybe going to westmall/woodlands to find soon. :P

leaving for hk on sunday. who wants a souvenir? (my photograph with micky mouse!)

No comments: