Friday, November 27, 2009

friday 27.11.09 11.09pm

wOoT!

spent a wonderful and 一个满载而归 de day out!
woke up at around 9am++ by my sister's laughters. =.='''
washed up and bought breakfast ----->meesiammmmmmm
used the comp and watched the crayon shinchan on tudou. :) slacked until 12++ and bathed. mummy cooked lunch! O.o
went out at around 1.15pm. daddy drove us to clementi to meet up with my grandma, sister, aunt and uncle. mummy took mrt from there to orchard.ah ma sat at the front seat while my uncle, aunt, 2 sisters, bro and i squeezed at the back seats!! super squeezy can!! my brother's hippo leg kept kicking my shoe and it's super noisy in the car!! -.-''
reached tampines mall at around 2:30pm!! called my cousins and they were still bathing?! shopped around the mall until 3 plus when my cousins bryan and brandon, along with my 1st aunt came. went to giordano to buy a long sleeve shirt. 1st aunt bought for me!! :D:D
went to tampines one and shopped. saw daddy there and he gave us the kopitiam card. bought bread for snack. we bought the tong luo sao (doraemon eat that one!!) and it's super nice can!! $1.40 each. quite ex la.. went to hang ten and bought more clothes for the guys. long sleeve shirts. then headed for some event or some games and earned the vouchers. it's super fun the game! :S there are several cards with valcos, sticked to the walls and you have to reach for one to obtain a prize. so when we played, there were a few left, which were all high up. bryan carried brandon while my uncle carried my younger sister. haha. it's super exciting!!
while my uncle was queuing for some lucky draw, we went to a korean shop. everything was korean there. (obviously) but quite expensive though.
had dinner at kopitiam. bought ice jelly cocktail and chendol for dessert! yuM! :D:D
it was around 8:30pm and we had decided to go home. however, my 1st aunt passed by a shop and decided to go in to have a look. my uncle was super fed up cause he hates shopping. bought a thick windbreaker each!! haha!! foc cause my aunt paid for them!! ;D
took mrt home. went to 7eleven to buy drinks. :D
tomorrow's open house. probably going there during the afternoon to help out. :D
jia you kranji!!!!!!!! ^^

nitezzzzz

No comments: