Wednesday, November 11, 2009

my first grand opening

it's been so long since i last blogged.. one year?..
looking back at my older posts.. i just felt i'm like an idiot.. yup. so i decided to delete all my past
let bygones be bygones right! :D i'm gonna live a new life..
but not now.. after os..
hmm.. so o lvls is like passing so fast? 2 more papers and it marks my FREEDOM!!!!!!
woot! ^^
even though i always say i won't miss kranji, i won't miss 2c'07, 4f'09, sjab etc etc..
but i definitely is 口是心非 de lar.. of course will miss everyone like crazy..
last monday i was studying for my history or what when i suddenly saw some cards or photos in my drawer. (ok maybe not suddenly)
can't explain my feelings and emotions when i saw those items.. unbelivable?
it was till then that i realize i've got so many frens and pple by my side that really care about me..
will elaborate on those next time. now is not the right time anyway :x
hmm.. anyway.. about os..
i crashed my ss and hist papers..
can't believe it ...........
what did i do to deserve this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just pray hard i can really secure that A1 or mrs ram will take a hammer and hit me :(
hcl was ruin too!! i lost like 20 marks liao the stupid zhong he tian kong!
:(((((((((
no more banner for me! :'(
the other papers were fine.. i hope they wun moderate too much cause many people complained the sci papers were too easy!! (some say can get full marks...?!!)
sigh. bio p1 tmr... give me the power!!!!!!!!!! ^^
anyway.. will be going to hk this dec for family trip.. 13-17 dec :D
atc 5-7 dec..
not going to missions cause it totally crash with my atc and the hk trip.
sry.. :(
had been MIA for rangers and service for almost a month!
yep.. i really anticipate to know about the worship debrief!! that was my first time being the worship leader.. kinda weird but i'm just a rookie!

hmm.. gonna study for bio p1 tomorrow.. lucky peeps only left 1 more paper!Q envious:D
gab is having her a lvls this few weeks.. HAHA i PLAY she STUDY!! cool! :P
i'm gonna rock the house!!!!!
okay seeya

No comments: