Wednesday, November 18, 2009

GOLDEN TANN~

wednesday. woke up quite early today. had ham with bread for breakfast and headed to the cck stadium to swim. swam 10 laps to and fro. super duper fun! sun tanned for only half and hour and i am now golden tanned! :) haha. bathed and left at around 1.15pm and went to yew tee to buy lunch. bought mac value lunch mac spicy for jon and guess what.. we won the instant win mac spicy!! haha! i'm so lucky! :D came home and changed my bed sheets. being a super duper compassionate person, i helped my sister changed hers too! tiring!! cleaned up my room, got rid of those dusts and spider webs.. *eww* wanted to download maplesea but the stupid laggy computer didn't allow me to.. :( played psp and slacked.. hmm.. tomorrow's thursday already! 1 more day to ssc camp :D still not sure if i should stay overnight.. :(

anyway, xinyi just msn-ed me and told me her mum allow me to tutor her sister and her for free.. hmm. shall arrange for time! :)

No comments: