Tuesday, November 24, 2009

tuesday 24.11.09 6.31pm

haizzzz
grad night was eh... alright bah. turn out to be out of my expectations. hmm. food was not nice and the video montage was 5/10. somewhat felt abit leftout cause the rest were like taking photos all the way. sigh. the lucky draw was disappointing. i didn't win! :( junwei's expressions were funny! haha. i really pei fu valerie cause from head to toe ( except her own body ) is not she buy one. Lol. hais. bored. reached home yesterday at around 12am and gunb-ed until 1.30am and played dj max until i fell asleep. it was a tiring day!

i had really to plan and think of my holiday plans. though i'm not in need of money, but i really want to work! :( perhaps after my vacation. ? spent the whole day gunb-ing with some strangers and i finally ranked up! :D wooooo~ i simply love my avatar! tomorrow's flag day and i guess i should randomly go to a few areas to supervise.

i guess yesterday marked the end of the 4 years in kranji. dear friends whom i would probably not have the chance to meet up again and teachers: i wish your all the best in whatever you do and God bless . don't nid to remember me. yup..

no matter what, i really appreciate everything you guys have given me..

alisa:
this girl is really great. she never pang seh me or leave me out. she's abit kind of blur but surely is very hardworking! i remember her repeatedly asking me to go for class outings but was eventually rejected by me! but she'll never force me. i wish that she can find her dream jc/poly!

qianting:
LAsao. tomato! she's my best dude! she is obviously very emotional but i like her as an encourager! we quarrelled for umpteen times during lower sec for some stupid reasons but still, i thank God for this friend! :) through her, i learnt alot!!

yanrong:
potato/SIA wannabe/MAHsao/yellow girl. hmm. i don't know what should i say about her. yanrong's like a radio player; we definitely need 1 in our lives, but more than 1 will be disastrous. the world would be in catastrophe. :x i don't know why but whenever i'm with her, i just feel easy and i enjoy crapping with her!! wish that she could 1 day turn herself yellow (kidding) just hope that she can find her dream jc!!!

margaret:
mary oh mary. i like and hate her sometimes. i like her cause she's very motivating and hyper! but i do dislike it when she screams at my ear and sabo people! haha. no matter what,hope she can get into her dream jc. though we not very close as before, but still, she's my buddy forever!!

valerie low:
that blur sotong. she's the blurest person i had ever seen in my life. someone who takes 3 minutes to understand a joke and the one who sleeps while standing. o.O?! hehe. i will never forget this girl. when my friends neglect me, she's the one who i can find the courage to talk to. without her, i'm so so so so alone!! jia you okay. :)

sabrina:
this sa bi na is a great encourager. i would never forget how she wrote letters and sent smses to me to enourage me to eat more and talk more during sec 3. i think it's because of her i feel more confident in school. i would also never forget how she stood out for me when i was laughed at. i thank her for the trust in me. we definitely shared many secrets!! :xxx may she enter her dream jc with GOOD l1r5

jun wei:
i don't know why i'm writing about him here. but he's definitely one guy whom i'll never forget. i admire him for his talents and his willingness to share his knowledge. i remember how he encouraged me during the prize giving ceremony when i was super perplexed and depressed. he's also one guy whom i seriously detest. his stingy nature and his boasting sometimes really pissed me off. haha "king of A maths!" i hope that he an enter his dream jc and be the first person to invent the medicine to cure HIV. :D

siangning:
a motherly friend. she's mature and humourous. i fear her scoldings.. but i do like to hear her jokes! i admire her independence nature! rock on! :D

ying2:
mrs des! haha. she's one girl who definitely craps alot and like to gossip about people (opps). but she's the one in sjab whom i can share my troubles with and never leaves me alone!! :D i'll never forget when she called me the day before training at 10pm and talked crap until 11++.. i hope that she can find her desire jc!

peiling:
KENsao haha. she's one good fren. a super rich one. go out with her must bring alot of money!! haha. thank her for always lending me money and motivating me!! thanks for the carrot too!!

sumin:
chinese-PRO! this girl has a talent in chinese language! borned talented! i seriously envy her good chinese results! also her character was awesome! a very neutral person and always talk sense. she doesn't lie much and i trust her alot!! won't get angry too!! a good mother-in-the-future!!

siying:
my team member. she's a very hardworking girl. this can be seen from her tremendous leap in her results! in sjab too! though i always scold her in trainings, making her super demoralize, but she didn't take it to heart. :) a fan of pikachu! :) thundershock!! haha

NC one'09:
hehe. it might be fate that brought us together as a team. i'm terribly sorry for scolding your like a maniac every training, making ur cry etc. haha. just hope ur won''t hate me. :x it might also be fate that dragged us apart, not being able to be your commander during fac. but still, the roots of training are bitter, but the fruit is SWEET!! jia you najihah, tianen, shiying, azimah and sec 1s!!

cindy:
a very sweet girl. haha. she always say i'm very good to her last time but now kept saying i'm very bad. maybe. haha tooused to scolding people le? :x she's hardworking but just need to stay focused and motivated all the time!! may God bless her in her studies! :D

michelle:
the girl who i just got quite close to nearing exam periods. walked home with her everyday after school :) i will never forget my call list flooded with her phone number during os and the times i blasted at her for being so annoying. haha. x) jia you!

ms koh:
a teacher whom i fear.. though she looks small but sure is LOUD and FAST! she's actually a very nice and caring teacher. i thank her for her efforts for us and her green efforts! :D

ms lee:
a High Class teacher. i remember her for her heels and tidying of her hair. i also hope that i would be able to receive that embrace of congratulation from her!! :D

mrs ram:
a very rich and cool teacher!! she has high expectations on me and always commend on my work. she's a reason i worked hard for in os cause she promised to make a banner for the six pointer!! haha!! i hope i wun disappoint her cause i might get an A2 or B3 for humanz..:(

ms lim (L cube):
a very caring and humourous physics teacher! she used to be very fierce and scary in the past but now she's definitely a very friendly teacher who has great rapport with our class!

ms wong:
the cat lover and act cute teacher! i always looked forward to her lessons because we get to win CHOs from her!! :D she's a very very very caring teacher who really care for me.. i remember her going to yew tee mac to do the common test with me and smsing me when she's on maternal leave! a very kind teacher too!!

mdm mah:
the very "hip" teacher! kept teaching us new stuff! i remember her "don't be LOL" and her "zao xia"!! haha.. she's a teacher who always motivate us and nobody dares talk during her lesson!! super cool right? :)

mr kong:
the muscleman teacher. though he looks very unkind and unfriendly, but in fact he's a very caring teacher!! he always motivate me during PE lessons and during Napfa! :D

mr yeo ch
"good day" cher! a teacher whom i quite scared of cause sometimes he looks very fierce.. though he had left kranji, but the legacy he left behind is permanent!! xD

mr yeo ws:
a teacher who always get bullied by the class... he always spoonfeed us with SEQ FEEL by great demand! he's also a very caring teacher who always say "geraldine, you must eat more" last time and now " very good, you look very healthy" haha..

ms lai:
a very humourous eng cher! i always look forward to her lessons cause she likes to talk about "charsiewbao" and "Boomz" haha!! she's also a very nice teacher who kept motivating me and helping me to improve my english.. :D

ms tan:
a very funny yet serious teacher. a doraemon lover too!!i thank her for the trust in me and handling to me the important role of a csm2009. xie xie ni!

ms vanitha:
a very caring teacher! i remember her telling me to sms her my meals everyday last year!! haha. she's also a very funny teacher! i enjoy her presence in sjab!!

ms ratna:
a very fierce-looking teacher.. but she's actually very warm and kind if you know her well!

well, i hope i haven forget anybody!!! rock on, guys! i'll keep your deep down inside!!! :D



anyway, now's 9pm. just finished my dinner. super full still had to help my sister finish her sausages and tomatoes!! :( bloated! shall swim tomorrow. sun tanning!!!!! :D:D



i believe God is great.

No comments: